Title: Senior Project Manager – Los Angeles, California
Department: Commercial Division – Los Angeles, California
Reports to: VP of Operations – Los Angeles, California
About the Company: Martifer Solar USA employees are a diverse mix of energetic, ambitious, and talented professionals who enjoy the rewards and challenges of working for one of the fastest growing companies in the solar industry.
Job Objective: The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for providing technical leadership for design, development, and execution of utility scale and commercial grid-tied solar electric systems.
▪ Primary responsibility to deliver projects on time and on budget
▪ Provide pre-sales support to evaluate project feasibility and develop preliminary designs to support sales efforts and project bids
▪ Develop electrical and structural designs for large scale solar electric systems meeting all national/state/local codes and customer defined requirements
▪ Identify, prioritize, schedule project/design initiatives; drive execution of activities
▪ Coordinate bill of materials development and supplier recommendations
▪ Coordinate and validate required technical documents (electrical, structural, site plan drawings and related documents)
▪ Identify, evaluate, and direct the technical activities of project specific sub-contractors and consultants
▪ Provide technical input and establish procedures in development of site permitting and interconnection requirements
▪ Evaluate project results and performance to implement internal continuous improvement measures
▪ Prepare monthly reports and timely written communication on design/project activities
▪ Manage and implement project management process (best practices)
▪ Manage and implement QA/QC process
Competency: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
▪ At least 5 years hands on experience in construction
▪ 1-2 years of project management experience, including project design, staff management, budget management, client relationships, quality assurance
▪ Proficient organizational and strategic skills
▪ Self-sufficient office skills: proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and Windows operating systems
▪ Detail oriented and task driven
▪ At least 1 year of Solar construction experience preferred
▪ OSHA Certification a plus
Interested candidates may apply below or send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Martifer Solar USA is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to an Affirmative Action Program. Pursuant to its Affirmative Action Program, Martifer Solar USA ensures and commits that all applicants and current employees are treated equally and without regard to or because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability (actual or perceived), genetic information, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.