Title: Solar Sales Consultant – Greenwich, CT
Department: Commercial Sales – Greenwich, CT
Reports to: CSO – Los Angeles, CA
About the Company: The position is in the Los Angeles headquarters of a solar company. We specialize in the design, engineering and installation of residential, commercial and industrial-scale photovoltaic (PV) electric systems and components.
Job Objective: Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of service delivery. Educate customers on solar installation process.
- Present and sell Solar systems to clients.
- Follow up on new opportunities and referrals.
- Track and update opportunities in Salesforce.
- Responsible for attending site visits, performing all necessary actions and collected essential documentation.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- At least 3 years sales experience “Solar preferred”
- BA Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build a book of business
Salary and Benefits:
The Solar Sales Consultant is a full-time position. The company offers a benefits package including medical, denal, paid holidays, and vacation.
For consideration please send resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com. This position is an immediate hire.
Martifer Solar USA is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to an Affirmative Action Program. Pursuant to its Affirmative Action Program, Martifer Solar USA ensures and commits that all applicants and current employees are treated equally and without regard to or because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability (actual or perceived), genetic information, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.