Invest in a Sure Thing. The Sun.
Solar savings begin on day one and continue to grow over time
- The minute the sun’s rays hit your solar panels, you produce your own electricity and significantly reduce your electric bill.
- By combining federal and state rebates, the upfront cost of your system can be reduced by 50%.
- You will be protected from ever increasing utility rate hikes by offsetting your electricity needs.
- Increase the value of your property with modern, building-integrated solar panels.
- Lease options are readily available. A solar lease can help you pay off your system in as little as 5 years.
- Solar panels have a predictable energy curve and are most efficient when utility rates are at their highest.
Solar is the fastest growing energy source in the world, for good reason
- Locally produced renewable energy sources such as solar helps you achieve greater independence from imported fossil fuels.
- Solar energy provides local jobs and strengthens domestic economies.
- Solar installations can operate independently, making solar an ideal choice for structures on and off the grid.
- Solar panels can be installed anywhere the sun is available.
- Solar energy is low maintenance, clean and unobtrusive.
- Solar panels can be installed quickly, and immediately work to offset your electricity use.
Solar is a socially and environmentally responsible decision
- Solar panels provide a limitless source of renewable energy.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and help contribute to a sustainable future.
- Energy generation via solar panels does not emit any greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere.
- The average residential system saves 6,600 pounds of Carbon Dioxide from being emitted annually.
- Solar energy systems reduce superfluous wastes compared to energy derived from fossil fuels.
- Renewable energy solar systems help future generations meet their own needs.